HOW TO DRAW DRAGONS FOR KIDS



Woo, it's another hot summer day on June 22nd! The drawing is https://drawnbyhislight.com/  simple and clear!  I've been drawing so much during this day, my fingers have come to a halt. To rev up your skills, sharpen your pencils, get some paper, and patience to create easy dragons you could possibly draw on your own. I'm a huge fan of these creatures, and I've incorporated them in lots of my work. Drawing dragons for kids should be an easy task, since I've created simple steps to enable any artist to draw them. Make sure your full of confidence as you draw so things will get spicy awesome! I really hope you'll like this tutorial since I've had a lot of fun finding a unique color scheme for the dragon in the preview. I've included a few awesome dragons in this tutorial, so you'll never fail the fun. Anyways, I'll be going now, it's time for me to write out my other tutorials. I hope you'll enjoy this tut as well as I have. Don't forget to show me your dragon drawings down the line, to see if this tut was easy enough. Thanks for viewing!....

STEP 1


Lets begin with this long, but helpful tutorial on drawing a dragon for kids. We will start with the dragon that is in the thumbnail. Start by making a round shape for the head, and then add a long neck line. Once that is done attach the neck to the body shape which sort of looks like an egg. Add one tail line, and then move along to step two.

STEP 2


Now that you have the guides all drawn out, start drawing the head structure. This is basically thickening the lines you already drew, but then add the shape of the nose.

STEP 3


Next, draw the horns, and then make the shapes for the eyes.

STEP 4


All you have to do here is draw in the eyeballs, and then color in two nostrils, and a crease on the bridge of the nose.

STEP 5


Now you will be drawing out the body starting with the thick neck. Move along to draw out the body, and then draw the back end of the dragon until it comes out looking like a pillow.

STEP 6


Here you will draw out the front legs and then the cute posed front feet. Be sure that the tips of each finger is pointed.

STEP 7


Draw in the belly and then draw the hind leg, foot, talons, and then the short stubby dragon tail.

STEP 8


Now that your dragon is all drawn in, you can now just simply clean up the guidelines and shapes that you drew in step one, and then draw out the wings.

STEP 9


This is what your dragon looks like when you are all done. Now you can have fun picking a shade to color it in. Proceed onto the helpful steps that will also show you how to draw a dragon with frills, and how to draw a dragon head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to draw Chibi

How to draw a rose